Discussion question: Alexander the Great’s conquest of most of the known world of his time had far reaching effects.
Discussion question: Alexander the Great’s conquest of most of the known world of his time had far reaching effects. What do you think were some of the ways in which Buddhist thinking evolved to accommodate the influences of Alexander’s Hellenism?
Attached are pages from the textbook that’ll help answering this question. Please be sure to include a work cited page or to cite where you got your information from..
Engl 110: Process Journal Overview: You will use this online journal to reflect on your processes as a thinker, Essay
Write a one-page paper on Why was the Older Workers Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA) a necessary amendment to the Law Assignment Help
You will use this online journal to reflect on your processes as a thinker, information-gatherer, and writer. During the semester you will need to write three journals where you will discuss three different writing processes based on your writing in this class. The length of the posts may range from 500 words to two pages.
• Go to our Bb siteProcess JournalCreate Journal Entry
• You will need to write three journals
• For each post, write about one of the following processes: o your idea/thinking/researching process
– Your early writing (drafting) process
– Your later writing (revising) process. _examples of questions to explore any of these processes—please do not approach these like a “laundry list”: how did I do it?; why did I do it?; what was it like?; how successful was it?; what was most challenging about it?; what did I learn about myself?; what surprised me?; how is my process changing/evolving? • _Journal Prompts
Spend some time freewriting about particular difficulties you have encountered so far when drafting your essay. What strategies have you used to work through these problems? What special concerns about your first draft would you like your peers and professor to address?
Write about the specific parts of the composing process that are most difficult for you. What particularly pressing concerns do you have when drafting your essays? How was it different or similar compared to your other writing assignments? What presented you with the most trouble? Why? How did you attempt to overcome these problems?
• Use the rubric below to help you write good posts, and to help you determine the grade you feel you deserve for them
• The instructor reserves the right lower/raise the grades you indicate on your form, based on evidence submitted on the form.
Identify and describe each type of organizational structure (functional, service line, matrix and flat) Create an organizational chart for
Identify and describe each type of organizational structure (functional, service line, matrix and flat)
Create an organizational chart for each organizational structure discussed above and describe which one applies to the clinical site or your work environment. The clinical site is a family primary provider’s clinic, as a nurse. The work environment is a hospital setting, in a progressive care unit.
Develop a simple mission statement for each type of structure and present a rationale for their selection of the type of structure.
The paper is to be 3 pages in length and incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years). Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style.
Second Half of Manuscript
I have to write the second half of a manuscript which will include:
Data Set of 10 items
Unfortunately I do not have an exact rubric for this as my teacher specifically made this assignment specifically for me, to be nice because I was meant to write a full manuscript but got sick during my the semester so he said I can just do the second half of one. I know this is a bit of a weird ask, so I am willing to be very open and have constant and quick communication for this. The topic I have chosen is Development of Teacher’s Digital Competence in the Area of e-Safety. But you can change the topic to something similar or anything regarding education.
Please, use the Canadian sources to write the paper, American ones will work as well, but Canadian sources are preferred more since the assignment is for university in Canada
I have examples of what the data sets should look like! Please, check the screenshot attached.
Overview: SEE-I stands for State, Elaborate, Explain, and Illustrate. SEE-I is an excellent tool to help develop the critical
SEE-I stands for State, Elaborate, Explain, and Illustrate. SEE-I is an excellent tool to help develop the critical thinking standard of clarity. Using SEE-I allows the thinker to communicate a concept more clearly by progressively elaborating on the definition. First, you would state the concept. Then, you would elaborate on the concept in as much detail as necessary. Then, you provide an example of the concept. Finally, you share an illustration. An illustration can be a simile, metaphor, or picture. But, an illustration is not an example. This paragraph is an example of using the SEE-I technique to describe and define SEE-I. Using the SEE-I technique to clarify a thought is like putting on a pair of glasses to see the world in explicit detail.
Dr. Paul described several vital standards of thought, describing each in detail. For example, he defined the standard of relevance and discussed the ability to discern relevance in some detail. He exemplified his point by describing how moral code may not be relevant to answer legal questions and how the periodic table of elements may not be relevant to answer ethical questions. Picture a sailor dying of thirst, adrift in an ocean. Drinking water is critical; all that seawater is not relevant to the sailor’s survival.
View Parts 1 and 2 of Dr. Richard Paul: On the Standards of Thought (The Foundation for Critical Thinking, 2008), and then respond to the following prompts.
-State: In your own words, describe one of the standards of thought
-Elaborate: Elaborate on your definition
-Exemplify: Provide an example within a leadership context
-Illustrate: Provide an illustration (e.g., metaphor, simile, analogy) for your chosen standard
Students will choose a single page of a comic of their choosing and write a 500-word journal that focuses
Students will choose a single page of a comic of their choosing and write a 500-word journal that focuses on the techniques the comics creators have used to create their effects. A copy of the comics page should be uploaded along with the journal.
Use techniques shown in understanding comics the invisible art by scott mcloud.
all detail provided in the pictures. lab report rubric, equations, and graph guide are all inside, not sure how Essay
all detail provided in the pictures. lab report rubric, equations, and graph guide are all inside, not sure how many pages this would need, but let me know if you need more pages. I think every questions should be in a few sentences, just need to show the calculation, and the graphs.(equations and graph guide are given in the pictures).
1. Please read the following article. Do you think ryanair has a strategy? Why? If Ryanair does have a
1. Please read the following article. Do you think ryanair has a strategy? Why? If Ryanair does have a strategy, then what positioning does it hold? List a couple of activities that Ryanair did such as non-adjustable seats. What activities would you recommend for O’leary that he would most likely agree to implement?
Use the following link
review your readings for Unit 8 and read the following instructions carefully. Feel free to do research outside the
review your readings for Unit 8 and read the following instructions carefully. Feel free to do research outside the course if you’d like other points of view.
(Hi, so for this unit, can you skim through Chapter 22: The New Era here: ( https://www.americanyawp.com/text/22-the-twenties/ ) to kind of get an idea of how to write the paper. ) 🙂
Then form groups that represent:
• Ellen Welles Page
• A Harlem Renaissance artist
• A female member of the KKK
All have their own opinions regarding the flapper lifestyle. Each group will answer the following questions:
How would your character describe the flapper lifestyle?
Do their opinions represent that they advocate for progressive change or the preservation of traditional American values?
To form groups, students will take the role of the male jazz artist
Be sure to put yourself in the shoes of the person you are speaking for — try to imagine how that person felt, what their ideals were, what they thought was good or right or appropriate at the time.
(Hi so for this paper, can you speak from like a 1st person point of view from the male jazz artist?)
In this assignment you will demonstrate your ability to draw conclusions by applying your logic and reasoning to answering
In this assignment you will demonstrate your ability to draw conclusions by applying your logic and reasoning to answering the critical thinking questions below. Your answers must be a minimum of 400 words each. Upload a word document for scoring.
1. How do informal characteristics of representatives in the US House and US Senate present a distinct advantage in candidates for office? For example, leadership is important since they have to be able to carry on and initiate their own ideas. Being relatively independent from the governor is also key when it comes to being in office. Overall, displaying leadership, independence, and being able to balance work are characteristics that can represent a distinct advantage in candidates running for office.
2. Are there wider social realities that make it more difficult for women and minorities to gain office? For example, the overall area of politics is male-dominated and to be more exact, white-male-dominated. How can this make women and minorities feel less confident to gain office due to their difference/lack of education, cultural background, and overall lack of confidence can factor into making women and minorities gain office more difficult. Do you see this as a non-issue? If so, why?