Write each commercial using the list of bullet points in the document for our fake client
1. Write a :60 using the bullet points
2. Then write a :30 second commercial using the same points from your :60 commercial.
When going to record theses commercials Your vocals must be a minimum of :58 in length
A nurse colleague uses his personal cell phone to take a photo
A nurse colleague uses his personal cell phone to take a photo of a patient’s wound and then sends a message with the photo to the primary care provider via a text. Please consider the following in your discussion post:
What principles of patient confidentiality might be an issue? Consider legal and ethical.
How might this nurse use a communication device to support safe patient practices?
What would your organization’s policy on ‘personal communication device use in a patient care setting’ reveal related to this case? (If your organization does not have a written policy, or you are not currently working in an organization, what do you think should be included in such a policy and why?)
AVIA 448 Discussion Assignment Instructions Based on the assigned readings from this
produce a :60 and :30 second commercial Write each commercial using the list of bullet points in the document Writing Assignment Help AVIA 448
Discussion Assignment Instructions
Based on the assigned readings from this week,
1) Explain the biblical definition of the dual nature of man and what entitles mankind to rights and the protection of laws as individuals.
2) Provide one way of how the American government and legal system account for the condition of man as described by the Bible.
3) Describe one way how the fallen nature of man might necessitate regulation in the context of aviation.
These are intended to be scholarly dialogs and for each thread, the student must support his/her assertions with proper scholarly support in APA format with sources listed as References at the end of the post.
Discussions are expected to engage the assigned subject matter, drawing on the reading and study materials within the course as well as additional researched scholarly materials. At least 2 scholarly sources are required for the initial thread. Acceptable sources are course readings, case law, Bible verses, and peer-reviewed journal articles. At least 1 Biblical principle should be integrated in the initial thread though it should be appropriate to the topic at hand and should not be forced.
DSMN 815 Discussion Assignment Instructions Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, you
Discussion Assignment Instructions
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, you are required to create an initial thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum.
Each thread must be a minimum of 600 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge, biblical principles, and Scripture. In addition to the initial thread, you are required to reply to 2 classmates’ initial thread. Each reply must be at least 300 substantive words. These Discussions are designed for students to dive deeply into a discussion regarding one or two central ideas. Each post should demonstrate critical insight and evaluation.
If only the minimum word count is met, ensure every word is meaningful and the sentences flow and build the argument. Avoid generic or meaningless statements in the Discussions. Statements such as “I agree with you,” or “I really like what you wrote,” do not provide any substantive information. Be specific and leverage these opportunities to interact with one another and express your understanding of the discussion at hand.
The assigned reading in the course textbooks will be the central topic of conversation for each Discussion in this class. Specific prompts are provided for each Discussion related to a specific book. These Discussions are premised on the understanding that the book has been read; therefore, 50 points of the Discussion grade will be scaled to reflect that percentage. If no percentage is given, the student’s grade will be reduced by all 50 points.
Your Discussions are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the specified Module: Week, and your replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the same Module: Week.
Read chapters 1 & 2 that have been attached to this assignment.
Read chapters 1 & 2 that have been attached to this assignment. After you have read the chapters, please respond to the below.
In this assingment, you will be tasked with finding an example of communication in an organization that went HORRIBLY wrong! We can learn quite a bit from others’ mistakes, and as you read before, social media has led to many mishaps for people and organizations. You may choose to focus on social media, OR you may look at any other communication ‘failures’ that turned viral (poor training methods, offensive communication, workplace relationship failures, and more!) Here’s what you will need to do:
1. First, find an example of communication that went wrong in an organization. In your discussion, note what category of communication this would most closely link to. For example, you may choose a public relations failure or insensitive intercultural communication. (These are only a couple examples! Look to any of the communication disciplines noted in the “What to Expect” page- Chapter 2)
2. Next, discuss “what went wrong”, and what resulted from this communication failure. Explain the impacts within the organization and/or outside of it.
3. After reading about what went wrong, what management style do you feel best represents this organization, and why? Make sure to connect to the reading to illustrate your connections (Chapter 1).
3. Finally, reflect on what the organization should have done or said instead (from Chapters 1 and 2).