the level of evidence for the articles you have selected. Based on the feedback received, you will report
your finalized PICOT clinical question and submit the final 3 research articles for approval. You may
need to replace articles as needed based on the feedback received. You will have one attempt with
unlimited time within the Canvas quiz to complete this activity by the due date.
Consider the key concepts related to your topic of interest.
• Create the PICOT clinical question.
• Use your PICOT clinical question to make a list of useful keywords to start your literature search.
• Submit 3 scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals dated within the past five years and
consider the highest levels of evidence as you select your articles.
• Once approved, the 3 articles will be used for the remaining assignments in this course.
• All articles must be approved to proceed with writing the Dissemination of Evidence Paper.
• Ensure that all articles relate to your topic and the intervention that you want to implement.
• The following types of scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journals are required for this
o Systematic Review
o Randomized Control Trial
o Primary/Original Research or Study (Quantitative or Qualitative)
• Save the full text (PDF) of the 3 articles to your computer.
• Contact the Galen librarian for additional support as needed by placing a support ticket using the
following link: https://onlinesupport.galencollege.edu/